PDA

View Full Version : Public Apology to All Crappie.com Members and Guest

Kamper
01-31-2006, 12:50 PM
bbbb

Mo'nBack
01-31-2006, 01:01 PM
I don't know what will take place later, but I want to thank you for stepping up and I hope this is sincere. It takes a bigger person to admit your wrong and appogize than it does to stir up a bunch of hard fellings. If this is another ploy, then we'll all find out later and whatever it is will probably be dealt with appropriatly.
I do thank you for this thread and what you said. I for one accept your appology and forgive you. Let's talk fishing!!

TwainGang
01-31-2006, 01:41 PM
Did somebody say something? I couldn't see it because I have the Ignore function enabled. And it will stay on. :mad:

Jerry Blake
01-31-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey Greg:

I accept your apology. For those that may be less inclined to do so it may be helpful if you were to take the time to delete every one of your posts as Kamper, Moose1am and all your other aliases that you think are in any way out of line, unnecessary or undeserving. That would make this place a lot more appealing to those that may come in as guests to check out the site.

Darryl Morris
01-31-2006, 05:23 PM
Rendering forgiveness never requires forgetting.

Deacon
01-31-2006, 05:48 PM
You know, Once I thought I was wrong, but I was wrong! (LOL)
We learn through experiential knowlege by experimenting and making mistakes
We all tend to get fired up some times. Its a survivor instinct built into all of us. We must always hold true to what we believe. BUT, I think we all just need to realize that there is a right time and place for everything and a fishing site is not the right place for some things. It might not be the right place for this message.
AND take it from me, who has gotten into trouble with e-mail before, written words are expressionless. They come across just as they are written.

Keep the faith and lets go fishing!

Kamper
01-31-2006, 06:20 PM
bbb