Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Giving Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Giving Thanks

Me and Mr Chuck Haley fished the same lake today and started off slow due to the fish had moved from their usual spot. Chuck being the great fisherman that he is went looking for them and found them in another spot. Instead of keeping it all to himself he called me to share I had a friend and his two kids with me today and it made the day for these two kids. We caught around 50 fish today and the youngest caught her first crappie.
    Thanks Chuck for making their day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Stuff View Post
    Me and Mr Chuck Haley fished the same lake today and started off slow due to the fish had moved from their usual spot. Chuck being the great fisherman that he is went looking for them and found them in another spot. Instead of keeping it all to himself he called me to share I had a friend and his two kids with me today and it made the day for these two kids. We caught around 50 fish today and the youngest caught her first crappie.
    Thanks Chuck for making their day!!!
    You are welcome my friend! There is nothing more gratifying than seeing those kids yelling about another fish on the line.
    Capt.C........Life's short. Be a friend. Eat good. Have fun and fish hard!