Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ceasars Creek musky

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ceasars Creek musky

Any tips as to where and how deep this time o year. Got the day off wed. and Dad and I are thinking bout giving it a try.

Tips are appeciated. I'll try to get a couple out of there for you guys that are always complaining bout them eating all the crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I have a plan.....1st call crappiemax and ask him to bring out his jetski, then tie some of them big 20 dollar spinner jobs to the back of it and have him do figure 8's, his # is 1-800-I-LUV-JETSKIS.....also carry a fire arm when fishin for these toothy monsters, I would hate to see you be a victim of a vicious attack and lose an arm or leg, I suggest nothing smaller than a 9mm..... Glocks are my personal choice......

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    I have a plan.....1st call crappiemax and ask nothing smaller than a 9mm..... Glocks are my personal choice......
    Is that really enough to stop a jet ski?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Take'em Out..

Alot of guys musky fish the cove south of the 73 bridge. Another spot is around the south island. How are you going to get them out of there...I thought Muskies were a catch and release type of crappie eating machine. Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Sheesh I ask a serious question and get nonsense about jetskis and 9 millimeters................... hey how about a 9mm mounted on a jetski hmmmmmmm.

Thanks for the info Prowler. I've heard the cove by the bridge is good, I'll check out the island too. According to my regulations we're allowed one a piece. We prolly won't catch even one Catch and release is all well and good but I've got a big empty spot on my wall that needs a mount in it.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed Buckeye Musky, that IS nonsense! A 9mm mounted on a jetski...COME ON, guys, get SERIOUS!! Might take a 2 person type jetski but am SURE you could mount AT LEAST a Browning .30, POSSIBLY EVEN a .50 cal " Ma Duece" (although the 35lb ammo can mount could be problematic). Still, when you wanna get there with some SERIOUS firepower.... and am SURE it`ll take care of all your jetski stopping needs! Just have to be careful of any "overs" like upwards of 6.5 miles, give or take a couple of thousand ft or so. Perhaps a twin mount to correct the tendency to lean some (OK, alot) to the right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyemusky View Post
    Sheesh I ask a serious question and get nonsense about jetskis and 9 millimeters................... hey how about a 9mm mounted on a jetski hmmmmmmm..........Catch and release is all well and good but I've got a big empty spot on my wall that needs a mount in it.
    :D....glad to be of any help I can be ha ha ha......and mount em all on the wall!!!!!!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lowellhturner View Post
    Agreed Buckeye Musky, that IS nonsense! A 9mm mounted on a jetski...COME ON, guys, get SERIOUS!! Might take a 2 person type jetski but am SURE you could mount AT LEAST a Browning .30, POSSIBLY EVEN a .50 cal " Ma Duece" (although the 35lb ammo can mount could be problematic). Still, when you wanna get there with some SERIOUS firepower.... and am SURE it`ll take care of all your jetski stopping needs! Just have to be careful of any "overs" like upwards of 6.5 miles, give or take a couple of thousand ft or so. Perhaps a twin mount to correct the tendency to lean some (OK, alot) to the right.
    :D MAN LOWELL.....ready to declair WW3 on the musky.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemax View Post
    Is that really enough to stop a jet ski?
    no comment........

Post Thanks / Like

Default jetski

I'm not a big fan of jetski, but today I actually think it helped the bite. The air and water was flat and the jetski stirred the water a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    :D....glad to be of any help I can be ha ha ha......and mount em all on the wall!!!!!!!.....

:D MAN LOWELL.....ready to declair WW3 on the musky.......
    We need to design some sort of depth charge, see a really big fish on the sonar, and drop away! :D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast