Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the way off topic forum! or bit bucket

Post Thanks / Like

Default Why the way off topic forum! or bit bucket

I posted this earlier on the bit bucket and with everyone complaining about having to ask Ed for a password. I thought I would give my take on the new forum. EB

Well, I have had a realization that times are changing and we need to change with them or get left behind. No one has been more adamint about the OTC board and now this new bit board, not being needed, than I have been. I have been against them from the start. I think it was more about "how" they got started than "why" they got started. No one is more bull headed than I am when I get shoved into a corner. But is seems that when we get into the discussions of politic's and religion everyone has their own opinion and is very strong willed about their stance. I really don't expect to change anyone's mind or stance when it comes to politics. I just enjoy the discussions or if you prefer (arguements), or bantering back and forth (sounds better) with people that seem to always be in the wrong. hehe (couldn't resist). We all enjoyed the old OT board and was use to it being only a click away. I know, we still have to ask permission to enter this board. The more I thought about it. The more I began to appreciate the concept of the kids not being able to view this board. Ed is always looking for ways to limit the spammers and this may be it. This will keep the flaming responses from the kids and the deadly pics from Johnh, from their minds.
    My grandkids always sit on my lap and read the posts and like to see the fish pictures and talk about them. I am just glad that they didn't get to see some of the more graphic stuff that has been posted on the regular OT board in the past.
    Oh what the heck, The truth is I just missed being abused by a bunch of derilects is all. hehe. How about givin ole Bak2 a break and lets get back to what we do best and that is helping Obama get re-elected in 2012. Ole bak2's deletin finger is probably twitchen. hehe We may be stuck in a holdin pen but it is ours, heaven for bid.
    It is fairly easy to get access to the bit bucket. Just ask Ed for a password and that will get you into the forum. Now you can move back and forth between the forums without having to use the password again, until Ed changes it again after about a month or so. Once you get to the off topic forum you can navigate between the 2 forums without any problems. It is quite easy in fact. It is a little more open and you really don't have to worry about what you are thinking or saying on the forum. I don't know of any deleted posts so far or interferance from the mods.
    November is coming up fast and we really need to support the right people for the positions. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    I posted this earlier on the bit bucket and with everyone complaining about having to ask Ed for a password. I thought I would give my take on the new forum. EB

Well, I have had a realization that times are changing and we need to change with them or get left behind. No one has been more adamint about the OTC board and now this new bit board, not being needed, than I have been. I have been against them from the start. I think it was more about "how" they got started than "why" they got started. No one is more bull headed than I am when I get shoved into a corner. But is seems that when we get into the discussions of politic's and religion everyone has their own opinion and is very strong willed about their stance. I really don't expect to change anyone's mind or stance when it comes to politics. I just enjoy the discussions or if you prefer (arguements), or bantering back and forth (sounds better) with people that seem to always be in the wrong. hehe (couldn't resist). We all enjoyed the old OT board and was use to it being only a click away. I know, we still have to ask permission to enter this board. The more I thought about it. The more I began to appreciate the concept of the kids not being able to view this board. Ed is always looking for ways to limit the spammers and this may be it. This will keep the flaming responses from the kids and the deadly pics from Johnh, from their minds.
    My grandkids always sit on my lap and read the posts and like to see the fish pictures and talk about them. I am just glad that they didn't get to see some of the more graphic stuff that has been posted on the regular OT board in the past.
    Oh what the heck, The truth is I just missed being abused by a bunch of derilects is all. hehe. How about givin ole Bak2 a break and lets get back to what we do best and that is helping Obama get re-elected in 2012. Ole bak2's deletin finger is probably twitchen. hehe We may be stuck in a holdin pen but it is ours, heaven for bid.
    It is fairly easy to get access to the bit bucket. Just ask Ed for a password and that will get you into the forum. Now you can move back and forth between the forums without having to use the password again, until Ed changes it again after about a month or so. Once you get to the off topic forum you can navigate between the 2 forums without any problems. It is quite easy in fact. It is a little more open and you really don't have to worry about what you are thinking or saying on the forum. I don't know of any deleted posts so far or interferance from the mods.
    November is coming up fast and we really need to support the right people for the positions. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR
    Now write all this backwards

Post Thanks / Like

easy- sdrawkcab siht lla etirw woN Ta Da hehe EB

Post Thanks / Like

do you always take the easy way out Beav lol

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

¿uʍop ǝpısdn ʇı ǝʇıɹʍ ʇou ʎɥʍ :D
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    do you always take the easy way out Beav lol
    It doesn't pay to strain yourself, seeker. Wait until your married a few and you will be taking the easy way out too. hehe EB

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Beav, you're not fooling me...

Ed wrote that post and PM'ed it to you..:p..Trying to get on Ed's good side with November coming up??...

That's all I'll say or this will be sent to the "Holding Pen"..

SUCK UP...:D:D
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    It doesn't pay to strain yourself, seeker. Wait until your married a few and you will be taking the easy way out too. hehe EB
    beav i been married twice before, trust me I had to take the hard way out he he, lost it all both times he he

Post Thanks / Like

I glad the bit buckt is available to send the trash to. keep sending it there

Post Thanks / Like

It keeps the whinning trolls in one place where they belong. If they want to whine and be miserable them let them do it in private

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast