Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ef 8/14 & 15

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ef 8/14 & 15

I fished the mornings both days and caught a ton short fish. I caught dink blacks out on the lake and dink whites back in the timber. I think we caught crappies on eveything we threw and everywhere we threw it. They sure did like the blue and silver tubes stuffed with nibbles. I think I only had 8 keepers for both days.

Anyone know who won the tourney? Weight?

Post Thanks / Like

Not us was the worst day of fishing on ef we have had had one keeper all day

Post Thanks / Like

T-bone & chicken legs won it, osker and starvin was 2nd im pretty sure. sounds like typical EF, O.C.B. and I went out with 10 doz minnows and was out by about 1pm, and had 3 keepers .......oh well... hey T-BONE thanks for that butt whoopin ....guess you owed me

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

yea we owed you one for sure..another tough bite compared to sat..had 40 plus keepers with 4 being over 12 and a half and two close to 13 inch..i guess that storm changed things because we only caught a few nice fish in the tourney..we weighed4.55 on sun. and close to 7 pounds on sat...go figure..congrats to starvin and osker with 4.40...man we sure are neck and neck alot..glad to be on the other end this time.big fish was 1.14

Post Thanks / Like

WTG Tbone & Chicken legs also Starvin & Osker.
    I had alot better bite on Saturday than I had on Sunday also. I had the wife out and she caught a bunch so it was good.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    T-bone & chicken legs won it, osker and starvin was 2nd im pretty sure. sounds like typical EF, O.C.B. and I went out with 10 doz minnows and was out by about 1pm, and had 3 keepers .......oh well... hey T-BONE thanks for that butt whoopin ....guess you owed me
    I left around noon and dumped about 5 dozen minnows. I fished the upper end of the lake most of the morning, I had a few keep whites. I only saw a few guys crappie fishing. I wasn't really sure it was tourney day until I saw Tbone out on the main lake around 11:00 or so. Both Tbone and Chicken legs had a butt whoopin look on their faces....so I left.

Post Thanks / Like

Tbone, are most of the keepers being weighed in Whites? I can't remember the last time I caught a keeper Black. I have been spending most of my time try to find the larger blacks, but obviously that isn't working so maybe should go back to the Whites.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone72 View Post
    yea we owed you one for sure..another tough bite compared to sat..had 40 plus keepers with 4 being over 12 and a half and two close to 13 inch..i guess that storm changed things because we only caught a few nice fish in the tourney..we weighed4.55 on sun. and close to 7 pounds on sat...go figure..congrats to starvin and osker with 4.40...man we sure are neck and neck alot..glad to be on the other end this time.big fish was 1.14
    yea Luke and I went out in that heat Fri & found good keeper ourselves, go back sunday and they werent where the were fri thats for sure. oh well so it goes right? congrats on the win, have a great one yall, God bless.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemax View Post
    I left around noon and dumped about 5 dozen minnows. I fished the upper end of the lake most of the morning, I had a few keep whites. I only saw a few guys crappie fishing. I wasn't really sure it was tourney day until I saw Tbone out on the main lake around 11:00 or so. Both Tbone and Chicken legs had a butt whoopin look on their faces....so I left.
    your killing me .......5 doz...dumped.....thats at leist 60 more 8 3/4 inch fish we could have caught.....we caught a ton of 8 1/2 to 8 15/16 in crappie it was sick.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EFslabs View Post
    Tbone, are most of the keepers being weighed in Whites? I can't remember the last time I caught a keeper Black. I have been spending most of my time try to find the larger blacks, but obviously that isn't working so maybe should go back to the Whites.
    every fish but 1 were black...in the summer that is what i am looking for...keep looking for the blacks they will always weigh better on average in the summer unless you can get12 or better whites..as far as not working that goes for everybody but you just have to adjust to the subtle changes and figure out the pattern on that day...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    10 doz??????? we never go into a summer tourney without 300 minnies plus...ran out at 2 30 last tourney..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast