Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Protecting and cleanin up local fish hole?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Protecting and cleanin up local fish hole?

Ok, I just got back from fishin....and the one easy public access to a lake in my lil town floods alot, and for what ever reason there is not alot of concern over the habit of the wildlife from you I can see, and part of the lake is Corp. of Eng. and you have to pay to camp/ fish or any usage but the cove of the lake that is in my town for what ever reason is not ran my the corp. I'm tried of goin out there is have brush and tree branchs just layin round and in the way. I bank fish and so its in my way, and its not a very eye appealin place to wanna go camp. Have any of ya'll ever done clean up, or got help from an org. to clean up and fix up your fishin holes?

Thanks for any advice!

Thanks,
    AC
    Following in the foot steps of the master fisherman!!
    Mark 1:16-18

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a real good excuse for a bonfire to me!

Post Thanks / Like

Bundle all the brush and timber up, tie a couple of cement blocks to it then drag it out into the deepest water you can get to. Make that honey hole SWEET.
    Jim (Ike) Isaac - San Diego CA

Purveyor of sea stories, fish tales
    and other prevarications.

Post Thanks / Like

In Missouri we have stream team clean up days, lake,rivers,streams, just call the local conservation department, find out what the regs are and organize a clean up day or weekend or what ever, it's fun and you get to meet new people.

Post Thanks / Like

I've doen either of the last two ideas!!!! If you help with a clean up put some tarps down over your boats carpet, went with a buddy one time and he was ticked he didn't listen when I told him to do it.

Fatman