Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: No luck afternoon fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default No luck afternoon fishing

Well I decided to hit the river this afternoon, had a great cloud covering and temps didn't seem too bad till I got to my fishing hole.... Then the clouds gave way to sunshine and HOT temps.... Had no luck on catching any fish today.... Was jig fishing depths of 20 to 30 feet with no luck... Hophelly my saturday morning fishing will be better

Post Thanks / Like

Default rishing

what lake were you on. I fished hr today and had good luck
    Larry Callahan

Post Thanks / Like

The bite did die off after lunch today for me too, had a front pass over about that time today, which shut them down. The last 2 hours we fished , not hardly a bite anywhere.
    ( fishing on moss) Near Shelby.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We've all had them days too.:o Maybe Saturday will be better. Seems the fish are biting the best during the morning hours. Get there early to beat the heat. Thanks for your report.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

I fish Lake Rhodhiss.... Yeah I hit the river pretty much right as the heat came in and the sun came out, had a bad feeling when I got on the river. Either way though was a nice peaceful day on the river. Wasn't anyone on the river..... But Saturday I am hitting the river hophelly around 5:30ish. Bait shop opens at 5 :D. Gonna pick me up a few dozen