Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bass Tracker Pro Crappie 175 and a Fishing light!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Bass Tracker Pro Crappie 175 and a Fishing light!!!!

Hey Guys,,,,,,

I am a New Guy here,,,,, Retired and Time to start Fishing... You Have a Great Site here!!! Thanks for having me......

Ok,,, I am looking at Buying a Crappie Boat and I am wondering if any of you have had any experience with the Pro 175,,, any info would help....

And, I have read several post that involve an under water light,,,,, Can anyone Steer me in the right direction to purchase one..... and How is the best way to fish the light system............... Glad to be here!!!!!

Stan
    I am 57 years Old and Retired,,,, Lets go Fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board Pipeliner. I would probably look at the Pro Crappie 175 vs. the Pro 175.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome pipeliner

I have a pro team 175. Was at BPS and looked at the pro crappie over the weekend, amoung many other things. I liked the fore and aft bait wells and the fact that you sit a little lower. Only thing that i didn't care for was the fact that the livewells were under the seats. You can't go wrong with any pro team boat from BPS as far as i am concerned.

Good luck!
    Mistertwister
    Here crappie, crappie, crappie, crappie......:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Toledo Bend Texas.

As for lights.... I have a few, one green expensive light and a couple cheap ones...Qbeam type.

You should check out Rango's Nightstalking for Crappie....

Link.... http://www.crappie.com/rango/index.htm

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Default jimfish

Quote Originally Posted by Pipeliner
    Hey Guys,,,,,,

I am a New Guy here,,,,, Retired and Time to start Fishing... You Have a Great Site here!!! Thanks for having me......

Ok,,, I am looking at Buying a Crappie Boat and I am wondering if any of you have had any experience with the Pro 175,,, any info would help....

And, I have read several post that involve an under water light,,,,, Can anyone Steer me in the right direction to purchase one..... and How is the best way to fish the light system............... Glad to be here!!!!!

Stan
    have a 97 pro team with 75 merc. and minnkota 50pd love it can really get shallow and lots of dry storage.Freind has crappie pro. only problems he has as water warms up his minnows wont live in the built in bait buckets other than that its all about what you want.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Tracker has come a long way in the last 5 years. They used to have a reputation for falling apart and leaking, but since they went to the welded hull and upgraded to a material an aluminum that is not as brittle they're makeing a pretty good product. I don't own one presonally but have 2 buddies that do. One of them has the pro 175 and has had some trouble with transome cracks, but he maxed out on hp and is RUFF on a boat! Tracker fixed the hull and Danny is happy with the boat.
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

ANY hull you can find that is no more than 16' long with a MIN of 60" on the bottom is the way to go!!! Jus t my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pipeliner
    Hey Guys,,,,,,

Stan
    I own a Pro Crappie 175 and am well satisfied with it. The only problem like someone else posted was keeping minnows alive in the bait buckets in warm weather. It does have a circulation switch on it but as most times people forget to turn on often enough. I don't use minnows much unless my wife goes with me. So, that's not a big problem. I ahve owned 3 Trackers all PT175 before this one and I didn't have any major problems with any of them. When I did my dealer always made everything right. Good Luck on picking a boat out. I don't think you can go wrong with the PC 175.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 2003 pt175 that I love. It's my first boat so I don't have anything to compare it to. I think the standard fishfinder is weak and the Motorguide trolling motor on my boat is loose and squirrely. I think they have upgraded the trolling motor mount they use now. Bass Pro shop did a poor job of inspecting the boat and I found many loose bolts and screws. My 50 hp does about 34 mph max with 3 people in the boat.
    Life's too short to fish with dead minnows!

Post Thanks / Like

Pipeliner, Welcome From Tn.!!My neighbor has a Pro175-Seems like a decent boat. It does seem to sit a little high, like already mentioned check out the Crappie Pro.
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast