Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Leave Fish To Find Fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do Not Leave Fish To Find Fish

well I should have taken my own advice, but wanted to fish new water, and boy am I sorry I did, started out at mutton creek marina cove, =0 fish

googer creek brush piles = 0 main lake brush piles =0 on north to hawkers point area,

brush piles arround hawkers point = 0 this sucks so far. on to 215 bridge piers = 0 oh well back south to roark bluff area, no luck there water 3 ft up, clear as gin, 83 dg. partly cloudy, nice breeze. back to power line brush piles =0 well it's getting late my belly hurts from cussin and griping, tell darrell lets to to shallow water and check it out,,,,,

hit 10ft of water fish on, 2 3 4 5 and on it goes,, belly really growling now left fish while they were bititng ,, had to get to shore and cool down, man I got hot drank all my water sucked on ice, still got sick,,,,, hit the truck, darrel riged the boat out, I sat in the air conditioner . sucked on some gravel got to feelin better, came home cleaned fish, took a shot of crown now bed time commin up soon

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lot of zero's there

glad you finally found some, I think if I could get on a good pattern fish every 10 min.... or better it wouldn't seem quite as hot,,,, think I am going to plant a shade tree over my spot........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default If I am keeping fish

I live by your words there Beagle. Glad you found some. Watch that heat it will sneak up on you..
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle You Old Soft Guys Can't Keep Up With Tough Old Coots. He He Hope Today Don't Mess Up Tomorrow. And Please Don't Mess With The Rent A Cop.

Post Thanks / Like

beagle, the heat ain't nothing to fool with....it can kill you! You can always go fishing tomorrow, if you take it easy today!

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you suffer no ill effects from overheating Michael! Undoubtedly all the hot air you two were generating yapping at each other raised the temp around the boat a couple of degrees:D
    Too bad you couldn't get on 'em in the new spots
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Watch that heat Beagle! It will zap you fast. Then it takes 2 or 3 days to recover. Be careful out there my friend! A few extra crappie are not worth it.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Take care and get to feeling better

Post Thanks / Like

I took all y'all advice before you gave it, I headed to the truck, drank lots of water,went to bed early,got up late, feel good this am, headed to the doctor today for routine check up, all is well in barry county, Darrell took the fish home.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad your feeling good, sounds like its going to get pretty nasty the next couple of days. Nice job finding em.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast