Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: gabulldog funeral arrangements

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation gabulldog funeral arrangements

gabulldog (Alan Sampson) funeral arrangements are:

visitation will be at Mayes Ward-Dobbins funeral home in Marietta from 6-8 pm tonight, Friday July 9.

The funeral will be at First Presbyterian Church of Marietta (which is directly across the street from the funeral home) on Saturday July 10 at 11 am.

His obituary can be found here http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_s...enter_featured
    Last edited by icemanrrc; 07-09-2010 at 05:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default sorry to hear about allan......

Quote Originally Posted by icemanrrc View Post
    gabulldog (Alan Sampson) funeral arrangements are:

visitation will be at Mayes Ward-Dobbins funeral home in Marietta from 6-8 pm tonight, Friday July 9.

The funeral will be at First Presbyterian Church of Marietta (which is directly across the street from the funeral home) on Saturday July 10 at 11 am.

His obituary can be found here The Marietta Daily Journal - SAMPSON II Ronald Alan
    bought some jigheads from him....he will be missed.....prayers be with his family......d.....

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't realize he was only 35 years old, the same age as myself. I was stunned when I read that as its too young to be called home. I can only wonder why God chose to take him at this point in his life but I know the lord has his reasons even if I can't understand them.

I'll be praying for his family and friends.

Post Thanks / Like

It would be nice if you could go to the funeral home's website below and sign the on-line guest book for Alan's family. I think it would be very thoughtful to include that you were a friend from "crappie.com" so his family could see how many people he knew and enjoyed this sport with through this great site.

Mayes Ward-Dobbins Funeral Home - Cremation - Service – Marietta - Georga

Post Thanks / Like

MAy God Bless!
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!