Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordered a new rod

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ordered a new rod

I decided it was time for another rod so i went with a b&m rod and called to order it from Grizzly. I'm not wanting to stir up anything or mad but the guy that took my order sounded like i was a inconvenience for calling, i even had to call back since i felt i was being rushed for a grizzly catalog.

Was this a bad day for that person or is this common.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never called their service before, but I have ordered from them and I was pleased very much with my order. Sorry to hear you had issues

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Does,nt sound like the Grizzly I order from--Been orderin for years and they have always been great to me--
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. Sometimes people don't always see the big picture, myself included. Sometimes people have bad days, myself included. Sometimes people are just ******, again, myself included. Suck it up and drive on. :D :D
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 06-24-2010 at 10:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I try my best to pick the people who want and appreciate my business. I recently had a very pleasant call with MONK, and he will get my future business. When I an able to buy again.
    If someone made me feel unconvertible when I want to spend my hard-earned dollar$. I would just HANG THE HECK UP, and send them a NASTY e-mail.
    I would have never continued with the order that you placed with them !
    Politicians should be required to wear their corporate sponsors uniform like NASCAR !

Post Thanks / Like

Call them back and cancel your order and explain why! You're not an inconvenience.. you're their bread and butter!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Grizzly has always been good to me and I'm sure they'd like to know about any customer problems. Chances are they'll have a record of your order and may very well be able to pinpoint who the person was. I know, as a business owner, I appreciate people letting me know about poor service.....gives me a chance to correct it. My bet is that Louie will make it right with you.
    Future member of any forum deathb4disco moderates.

Member of Wally Marshall's Mr. Crappie Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich Maker View Post
    Grizzly has always been good to me and I'm sure they'd like to know about any customer problems. Chances are they'll have a record of your order and may very well be able to pinpoint who the person was. I know, as a business owner, I appreciate people letting me know about poor service.....gives me a chance to correct it. My bet is that Louie will make it right with you.
    +1 in talking to Louie. He would want to know.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM TWEENER!
    Member of Tri-State Crappie Anglers

Post Thanks / Like

every time you pick up that rod you will remember that phone call. you'll wind up hating that rod and probably in a weak moment throw it in the lake. then your problems will be over. let us know how deep the water is and what lake and where.

old

RCC is offline Crappie.com Legend and Arkansas Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

I like a B&M.If it breaks, just go buy another for $4.95 at the local Walmart.

My dealings with Grizzly Jig have always been great. I guess everyone can have a bad day occasionally.
    RCC's Crappie Eradication Service
    Eliminating your slab problems one fish at a time
    For free estimates give us a call at O U 812.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast