Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Conway 01/19/06

Post Thanks / Like

Default Conway 01/19/06

Fished with minows and red/chart jigs this morning. The wind was hell but did pretty decent. Largest was 18 1/4" and just a hair over 3 lbs. The rest were all around 1 lb or so. Fished 3 feet down over fallen trees at Caney Creek. Tried the new Crappie thunders from the same people that make the raodrunners. I caught 2 right off the bat, but after that I didn't get another hit. Its hard to fish those tightline from the bank anyways, but I wanted to give em a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures Brother Coats, pictures. Sounds like Conway is hot.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah what he said. I am getting tired of seeing Darryl and Jerry's mugs holding all the big crappie. Show us some pics and keep the reports on Conway comming. We appreciate them.

Post Thanks / Like

luv ya too Gooch, lol. When we gonna put it together and snatch some up?
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Man been wanting to go with you guys since I found this site about a year ago. I feel like I know most of the folks on this site you included. I want to go with you guys for a number of diffferet reasons but just cant seem to put all the variables together to make it happen. I really want to go and take my dad on a guided trip on Hamilton. He grew up in Hot Springs and I know he would love it. Infact my dad has a pic of him with a 4 pound 2 oz white crappie he caught in a fising "derby" on Lake Catherine.
    I am deffinately comming to a portion of the Crappie Camp 06. Look forward to meeting you and all the others. I would like to bring, or provide something for the crappie camp. I told Jerry on the chat the other night but he didnt tell me anything. I thought I could go to Sams and pick up a 5 gal thing of oil and a industrial size thing of corn meal. Just let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

let me tell you what happened to my digital camera so you all will see why I can't post pictures until I get another one. My wife in all her infinite glory was taking a picture of some bead earrings that she had made. In doing so she sat the camera on a cup full of coke for god knows why. Maybe she didnt feel like bending down. But long story short the camera ended up in the coke and it doesn't work anymore. For valentines day she wants another one. Maybe then I can get some pictures up. Conway is real hot for Crappie in Feb and March in the flats along the onld Conway highway around the gold creek area.