Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: thank you crappieseeker

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default thank you crappieseeker

I would like to thank you for your samples of plastic baits. they are the highest quality and they really look good .you do a excellent job on your baits I do like the colors they are terrific your 50-50 colors are fantastic. I'm sure that they will be very productive on catching fish especially with those color combinations. you have some fantastic natural colors which will definitely match on a few different hatches keep up the good work .you definitely on right track.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Snake your correct they are some good colors and they work I shoot docks with them this past weekend and done very well.Crappie seeker is doing a good job on his new plastics.
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jameslin View Post
    Snake your correct they are some good colors and they work I shoot docks with them this past weekend and done very well.Crappie seeker is doing a good job on his new plastics.
    he does a fantastic job that for sure. I noticed in your picture that you do taxidermy and I see a beautiful crappie in the picture do you do all other warm water game fish.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks snake for the compliments, I appreciate it. Your jigs looked just as good as mine and you are doing a good job as well. Did I send you that new bait style that I have not posted a picture of yet? If so, how do you like that style? You did send me a few more jigs than I did you, but when I get a chance I am goign to try and send you a few more.

Jameslin, thanks for your compliments too. I appreciate them as well. I think you will really like some of those new ones that are headed your way in the mail. Like I said in a pm to you, when I order new plastic I will get medium and that should make the baits better.

I have been able to talk a few people into making some crappie molds. I expect to see some more coming out soon. I stay on the mold makers pretty hard and they have been coming through for me. I appreciate them taking my ideas and putting them into their lineup. I would not be able to make nice jigs if I did not get nice molds from them, so thanks to the mold makers as well. I have some new stuff to be shown next week, so be on the look out for it.

Thanks again snake and james

Post Thanks / Like

Snake I dont do taxidermy wished I had that talent thats a pic of the crappie I caught 2 years a go on lake guntersville.
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Thanks snake for the compliments, I appreciate it. Your jigs looked just as good as mine and you are doing a good job as well. Did I send you that new bait style that I have not posted a picture of yet? If so, how do you like that style? You did send me a few more jigs than I did you, but when I get a chance I am goign to try and send you a few more.

Jameslin, thanks for your compliments too. I appreciate them as well. I think you will really like some of those new ones that are headed your way in the mail. Like I said in a pm to you, when I order new plastic I will get medium and that should make the baits better.

I have been able to talk a few people into making some crappie molds. I expect to see some more coming out soon. I stay on the mold makers pretty hard and they have been coming through for me. I appreciate them taking my ideas and putting them into their lineup. I would not be able to make nice jigs if I did not get nice molds from them, so thanks to the mold makers as well. I have some new stuff to be shown next week, so be on the look out for it.

Thanks again snake and james
    I am not sure which plastic that you're talking about if it's the one that looks like a little fish it looks good. it is with a little teardrop body it looks fabulous. Yes from what it sounds like they are going to be making some new modes for pand fish . As we talked to bass tackle people they seem to be very interested in producing more molds .for crappie so I am happy to see that there are not enough made for the smaller warm water game fish .thank you for all your kind words. Also will be looking for new stuff in the future we will be getting some new molds we have not ordered anything right now we are still waiting for the new stuff to come out.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jameslin View Post
    Snake I dont do taxidermy wished I had that talent thats a pic of the crappie I caught 2 years a go on lake guntersville.
    are you fishing tournaments.

www.bobsjigs.com