Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the best Bass fishing lake in America right now?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What is the best Bass fishing lake in America right now?

What is the best bass fishing lake in America right now?

I think it is probably Lake Guntersville in Alabama.

What do you think?
    I live 10 miles from the 160,000 acre Kentucky Lake, and the 57,000 acre Barkley Lake is within 25 miles of my house. I live 10 miles from 220,000 acres of Water.

I live in an Outdoor Paradise

Post Thanks / Like

I would agree with you.

Post Thanks / Like

What kind of Bass? Some of those Northern lakes have great Smallie fishing. I'd have to say some southern lake for LMB. I have also heard that the biggest LMB in America these days are stocked in lakes in california (20+ pounds). Here's a good read.

World-record bass boated in California - ESPN

Post Thanks / Like

Lake Amistad in TX, the problem is, now your buddy has to stand guard with an m16 to keep you from being robbed.

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure NOT in Indiana
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

king fishers society in virgina. look it up and be amazed
    ADAPT OR DIE
    AND KEEP THE CHANGE-HANK JR.

Post Thanks / Like

On Amistad, members of the zeta drug cartel move around in Mexican waters in bass boats with 300hp. If you get too close to the US line they come into US water fully armed with machine guns and rob the fishermen. Border water patrol says not to get close to the line because there is not a thing they can do if it if it should cross that imaginary boarder line. Memorial weekend usually has over 200 boats on the water, this year they said there were 20 boats. This is the lake that Paul Elias holds the BASS record weight for 4 days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brushnjigs View Post
    On Amistad, members of the zeta drug cartel move around in Mexican waters in bass boats with 300hp. If you get too close to the US line they come into US water fully armed with machine guns and rob the fishermen. Border water patrol says not to get close to the line because there is not a thing they can do if it if it should cross that imaginary boarder line. Memorial weekend usually has over 200 boats on the water, this year they said there were 20 boats. This is the lake that Paul Elias holds the BASS record weight for 4 days.
    Sounds like something for SEAL teams to have fun with. Imagine how enjoyable it would be for them to dress casually and go for a "fishing trip" on such a beautiful lake. I would be willing to bet that the next Memorial Day weekend would have a higher turnout if we were a bit "proactive" for the next several months.

My wife and I realized that things simply have to change when we were threatened severely during the last May Day demonstration ... in our own hometown here in Florida.

As far as the best fishing lake currently ... my thoughts would run toward Guntersville as well. The numbers are through the roof and keep getting better.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I agree, for safe waters Gville is an excellent choice with wheeler coming in #2 in the south central USA. West coast has got to be the delta

Post Thanks / Like

lake erie for smallmouth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast