Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: truman 5/22

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default truman 5/22

Well, I fished around KK Island. I never been in that area before so I did alot of ride'n around. the water in the back of coves wasn't too bad. I fished from 10-2 and caught about 10 or 12 keepers. The best pattern I found was flooded willows in about 6-10 foot of water. That area of the lake can get some shooo nuff waves. It was a fun ride in.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

good report wtg

Post Thanks / Like

well glad you got out and caught a few, fishing new areas is great. glad you got out and got a mess,

Post Thanks / Like

Good fishing under those conditions. Well done.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job in the wind. Congrats

Post Thanks / Like

nice job quack!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default nice job mr WHITEMAN

yes with a good north or south wind it can get pretty rough,i heard of some guys catching fish in hogles creek,but i hear that alot
    glad you got into some,i like the willow bite.....

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CONCRETECRAPPIE View Post
    yes with a good north or south wind it can get pretty rough,i heard of some guys catching fish in hogles creek,but i hear that alot
    glad you got into some,i like the willow bite.....
    lol NICE title, I can't wait till the weather warms up and they get a thump'n. are you fishing this week?
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

i think we are stayn home got a chance to work at arrowhead,beleive it or not im kinda excited about stayn home,been at the lake the last 8 weeknds,break time