Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fatboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy

Fatboy, you must not be getting my messages. I think I have had this problem with a couple other people on here before. I would message some people or respond to some people and would not get a return response from them. Every time you have sent me a private message I have responded. I wondered why you did not respond back to what I had said in reply. I just thought you were so busy with work and all that maybe you did not get back to it. I promise I have not been ignoring you. I tried not to send multiple responses because some people have gotten agrevated with me I think. I had not heard back from them and sent another message and they said they had been busy but would gt back to me when they can. I had even sent you a few messages before the last one I got from you and did not hear back from you so I had guessed you did not come on the site much. I did not think you would ignore me so i wondered what the problem was and had just figured you were busy with work. Most of the other people I message here lately seem to be getting my messages ok, but in the past I have had issues. I wonder what is wrong. Here is a copy of the last message you sent me, or atleast the last one I received before the one you sent today.

(Guntersville was ok fishing the usual haunts, but Watts Bar is absolutely what dreams are made of right now. Long time, no hear. My heart surgery went just fine and I am slowly get back to full speed. I have a new boat ordered and will sell the other one when the new one gets here. Hope all is going well with you.)

I replied back to this message asking you about your surgery and asked why you were selling the boat you had because it was a nice boat. I did not receive a response back from that message. So I figured once again that maybe you had been busy or not back on the site. Which of my posts have you responded too? I have not seen you respond to any. If it was something on the Tennessee board, I go there ever so often and then I forget waht I posted under and sometimes do not go back and check. So if it was something there that I did not respond to it is because I never went back to the post or did not see it. I would never ignore you or not respond to you.

I put this post on the main board hoping you might get it this way since I am having some trouble with private messaging. I will also post it on the TN board as well. I do not know which one you go to the most because I have not seen any posts from you. Please let me know if you get this.

By the way anyone else who reads this, have you had any trouble with some people not getting your pm's

Sorry Fatboy, I hope to hear back from you.

Post Thanks / Like

I've sent PMs and not get a response. Like you, just assumed they weren't on the site or were too busy to answer.

Now I'm wondering.
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    I've sent PMs and not get a response. Like you, just assumed they weren't on the site or were too busy to answer.

Now I'm wondering.
    Did you get my reply to your PM Stymie?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Did you get my reply to your PM Stymie?
    Yes sir!

I got your reply Sunday night and totally agree about broken hearts and lost $5 crankbaits!
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy is a good friend of mine from Tennessee. He is a class act guy. He and I shared some information and helped each other out some while I lived in TN. I showed him a few things on Tims and he helped me with electronics and stuff and showed me around on Normandy. He has took me out in his boat a few times in the past as well. I no longer live in TN, so have not had the opportunity to hook up with him in a long time. I have sent him messages and he has sent me some that we are not getting. I get some of them, but some of them I do not. I am glad to see we are not the only one having issues with this. Sorry Fatboy. I would like to see new pictures of the boat and why did you get rid of the other one?

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Seeker ....

I don't think Fatboy comes on the Main Message Board much .... have you tried the Middle Tenn forum ?? He's a mod on that forum, so I'm sure he looks there more often than anywhere else.

I've had PM's from him, lately ... concerning his upcoming trip to Watts Bar ... so I know he's still sending/receiving PM's. If you haven't done so, you might check & see if you have the "Request a read receipt for this message" box checked. That would indicate whether or not the PM had been read (received), at least. Beyond that, I really don't know what to tell you .... though I doubt there's any problem with the Private Message system

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

crappiepappy, I can not figure out whats wrong then. I have never used that function you are talking about, but something has to be wrong somewhere. It may be something with my computer. I do go to the Middle Tenn forum some but not often. I have not seen any posts from him. Maybe I am not going there enough.

Post Thanks / Like

crappiepappy did you get my pm

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Yep !!

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    crappiepappy did you get my pm
    PM received & answered.

When you are through with your PM message, and about to hit the send button ..... look below the message box/submit reply button. There should be another box with options checked. I believe the first one is the "receipt" option. If it's checked, then when a person gets your PM, they also get a pop-up box that asks for them to acknowledge having received the PM. There might be an option for them to "ignore" or not acknowledge receipt ... can't remember, and I don't use the function, myself, so I've forgotten what it says :p (I do remember having it checked, once upon a time, but unchecked it so long ago that I've forgotten what the pop-up receipt message says :o )

It may or may not help, having that function in use .... but, it won't hurt anything to try it. And you can always uncheck it, if it proves useless or a nuisance

... cp