Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do people not understand about NO WAKE or IDLE ZONE

Post Thanks / Like

Default What do people not understand about NO WAKE or IDLE ZONE

I was sitting 30 yds from the bank at racoon sat by the bridge anchors down this guy pulls in past all the markers wide open finally chaulks er down to about half throttle when he gets to the bridge his wake pushes me almost on the bank thats when i told the ol lady ive had enough i know what the boat looks like if he comes back through raise your anchor im gonna follow him til he sits somewere im gonna drown this guy with my wake in my big ol deep v he comes back through by the time we raise anchor put r stuff away hes already racing out the same way he raced in i idle out like ur supposed to in an idle zone & i cant find him i guess he got lucky so if the guy who done this just happens to read this i doubt it he probably doesnt have a computer i know what u look like i know what ur boat looks like & if i ever see u on the lake u will FEEL MY WAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fillet er,
    Was it the guy in the long black bass boat that kept rippin' up and down the lake all day?

Not tryin' to stir chit. Just tryin' to identify the jerks.
    I only fish The Coon cause that's where I keep my toon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chill View Post
    Hey Fillet er,
    Was it the guy in the long black bass boat that kept rippin' up and down the lake all day?

Not tryin' to stir chit. Just tryin' to identify the jerks.
    no it was a aluminum smaller deep v

Post Thanks / Like

We were there all day too, and yes there were a lot of idiots out there. Some people has way more money then they do brains. We tryed for the crappie but weren't having any luck though. I did get into a nice mess of large bluegills. Wound up cleaning 28 of them. All and all a pretty good day.

Post Thanks / Like

I wish the jerks would run a log through their boat.....

Post Thanks / Like

unfortunately that s something u just better get used to i ve been every where and people all act the same i ve los t lures bobbers planer boards some folks just become oblivious when they hit the water grin and bear it lol

Post Thanks / Like

i was at monroe last week.. only two boats on the lake that could be seen when some moron in a fancy bass boat comes ripping thru less than 30 yards from us... he had the whole freakin lake but just had to fly right by us... about threw me off the front deck..... i guess you just cant fix stupid......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danwalleye View Post
    unfortunately that s something u just better get used to i ve been every where and people all act the same i ve los t lures bobbers planer boards some folks just become oblivious when they hit the water grin and bear it lol
    At the risk of showing my inexperience, is there a flag to fly when your boat is trolling? If not, I should make one and sell it.

But "Johnnie aluminum smaller deep v" probably wouldn't see it any ways.

They don't make me skeerded. I'm gonna try and kill as many minners I can this comin' weekend. :D

I only fish The Coon cause that's where I keep my toon.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup behaviour like that is why I don't carry a gun in the boat I may have put a hole in someones hull by now if I did.

Post Thanks / Like

Funny story, on the water today attempting to fish a laydown, a pontoon with family on it, passes me at half throttle in a no wake zone, they were wanting to cut right in front of me to fish some standing timber, I put and end to that real quick, as jumped in front of them and casted in their way....anyway they pull 30 yards behing me about knocking me out of the boat, cut the motor off, throw not ease, but throw two what looked like 100lb anchors off the side, smack a couple stumps, radio blasting, waves everywhere, and then I hear the lady on the boat screaming at a little kid to not make so much noise or he will scare all the fish away. Yeah, thats what did it!!!!
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast