Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: any rez people out there?

Post Thanks / Like

Default any rez people out there?

whats the word on the rez??? have heard a few reports that they are pickin up a few with all the warm weather

cant go until i find a new boat trailer

Post Thanks / Like

msu_apm I dont know but Sac-a-lait will know if he is on hear. By the way tough loss to Florida the other night. Maybe we can get them back later on. Florida is on a roll but usually chokes come tournament time.

See you on the lake,
    Spawner

Post Thanks / Like

yea florida is a really good team, thought we hung in there pretty good but the lack of experience eventually showed thru

we have a good base for the next coming years though

Post Thanks / Like

it's been windy lately and a few spots are fishable but alot of pressure. Bobby C in the paper said the lake was on fire, so to me that means the fishing SUCKS. If he says the lake is slow then it is on FIRE.

I was out there the other day and while the wind was up managed to catch a few fish on the south end of the Rez. THe wind was out of the SW so you can figure how limited the spots were.

Post Thanks / Like

Sac-a-lait - Turns out you are friends with my fishing partner Steve Stevenson. You should join the Magnolia Crappie Club since you enjoy crappie fishing as much as you do. We have a good time chasing slabs all over the state!
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB

Post Thanks / Like

HEy Slab,

I know SS. Let's all go fishing sometime. Yall can take me to some of your holes or better yet, let's build some but it's gotta be 50/50 on the building and placement. Tell him to give me a call.

Oh and I know those boys in the MCC...Rabbit, Lindsay, Morris, Parks, Saxon, shoot I can't even name all the names yall got in there.

My problem is I like to stick to one lake...I learn something new about the Res everytime I go out there.
    Last edited by sac-a-lait; 01-14-2006 at 06:19 PM.

rezrunner Guest

If you can stand the crowd, the spillway should be hot tomorrow. The river should crest tomorrow around 27'. Try the line of willows on the Madison County side.

Post Thanks / Like

thats the plan as of right now......will let ya'll know how it goes

Post Thanks / Like

The spillway sucked today!!!