Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racoon the idiots were out

Post Thanks / Like

Default Racoon the idiots were out

went to racoon sat they had a bass tournament goin on people were double parked at the main ramp flying in the idle zones some of them are just down right rude but that dont make them all bad i know one thing for sure if i ever here its goin on again ill go somewere else it would have been a good day to be a conservation officer i would have made this state a bunch of money

Post Thanks / Like

ya I agree. Some of those guys are asses.........

Post Thanks / Like

hey fillet er do any good out there.

Post Thanks / Like

I also sent the day there Saturday and second your comment. Hard to think I drove thrre hours for that. I will stay at Patoka or Monroe... I did get limit on crappie and 30 Channel cats.

Post Thanks / Like

We have a saying @ Miss. Get on the lake as early as you can. Be off @ ten. All though it has not been as bad since they fixed the dam and filled it back up. Maybe because of all the under growth still in it.

Post Thanks / Like

High dollar boats and nowhere to go except fast and to hell with the rest of you cause I'm more important than you mentality. Kinda of sounds like driving a car in Carmel,Ind. I had a bass boat pass next to me last year at Cataract had to be going over 70mph and was within 10 yards of me while I was long lining. I was as mad as Rosie O'donnell at a weight watchers meeting and I got drownded real good. I went looking for them cause I had a few beers in me before I realized they were a blurr and I didn't know what I was looking for. Besides I can't fight with crappy pants and wet t-shirt.

Post Thanks / Like

I was at the coon this past weekend but because of rain and chores I didn't get on the water till after dark Saturday. Sunday I did try to feed the little crappies some minners with no luck. But for the short time I was out on Sunday, this one dude with a black bass boat just kept rippin' up and down the coon full throttle. He wasn't fishin' just burnin' fuel. They can be annoying at times. I was too lazy to up in the idle zone.

I only fish The Coon cause that's where I keep my toon.

Post Thanks / Like

I second all of you! I wasn't there, but I feel your frustration. For what it's worth...When my son and I went to a boating class, I brought up that exact same scenario. The entire class was told to get as much information as possible about the boat (i.e. numbers, color, make, etc.) and call the phone number on the back of the regulations and give then the info. We were told that the officer may not show at the lake due to limited officers and acres of water. But they will investigate the complaint.

I know it seems worthless, but it is something... I myself have often thought about 1/8" aircraft cable floating adrift with bobbers attached just so it wraps the props and does some damage :D:D:D Kind of turns a $50K bass boat into a canoe real quick!! Just a thought...

Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Guess you could just say it was your trot line lol! Just be sure to tag it with name address & number. :D :D :D
    Like Momma always said, "There ain't nothin' worse than a messy tackle box!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbait444 View Post
    hey fillet er do any good out there.
    i only cleaned 12 it was very slow 4 me we didnt stay long i was to frustrated with the idiots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast