Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog gone it we done it again

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dog gone it we done it again

Was thinking about raising a little pot for slab to help this site out and we forgot to have the tour. to help on this at camp..... Thinking I bought everything Tuesday night to make a 100 fish counters for $22, thought in the future I would sell them for $2 and everything they make I would give to slab's CDC site.... I have seen them for $2.50 to $2.79 at the bait shops.... Now I don't use the alligator clip(roach clip) on mine, mostly because I have not found them where I could buy them in bulk, but mine can be easily cut and alligator clip put on it.... thought I would bring some to fall camp and spring camp next year..... I know I gave out over 80 at camp but you guys should be able to wear them out by next year.......thinking I could turn that $22 into $150 or more...... most will be red/white/blue...... If you don't like those colors.....leave America...:D
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:23 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

OSS, you are one heck of a man. If you PM me your address I will send a check for at least 6 counters. I will also check on postage and include that $ in the check. No one up here has ever seen one & when there are two or more in the boat, it is easy to lose track of what is in the live well. I apologize if this would create additional work, but would it be possible to make a counter for 25? Our limit up here is for 25 pan fish of each specie. I will also show my fishing friends the pix to see if we can get more orders especially if 25 beads is in the cards. You are always thinking of others. That is special!!
    A WI Badger & B1G 10(Now 12)Fan

Post Thanks / Like

Roach Clip?????????????????Now If I Could Just Remember Where That Term Got Started,,, Dang ,,,, Let Me See,,,,Oh Well It May Come To Me Later

All Jokeing Aside,,,, Great Idea
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I like mine

Post Thanks / Like

Default lli sure do thank you for mine

i would buy some for gifts for my buddys, i guess i havent been paying attn. because i never seen one of these in bait stores. you would not have any trouble selling them.again thanks!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to have 10 of the red, white and blue ones. I will be in Cllinton on Memorial weekend. Maybe I could get them from you then.

PS You're showing your age by knowing what a roach clip is.

Rick

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rick I would been somewhere

around memorial weekend..... got that many already made of the red/white/blue........ might need to pm me later..... thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you for the responses

I have 25 red/white/blue ready and another 15 in mixed colors, like green/white, etc....

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Monty keep some in the boat with and I will buy some when I run into you. I have 4 or 5 of them now but seem to break them way to often. Would also get a few for the guys at work.

Post Thanks / Like

Default will carry some in the boat or truck Jared

here is some ways I carry the bead counter, the half hitch will work on strap handles on some of the live well lids..... lots of places you can hang it or half hitch it, or put the ball in your pocket, half hitch to a belt loop or put on your belt, about any of these work and you won't lose it...... "Coconut" the wife's new pup is not for sale, I am again #2 around here.........
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast