Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman what's Happening

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman what's Happening

Sorry couldn't make camp sure was glad to see so many threads, kids and baseball hard to get away. What patterns are working now with the lake up a little? Thought I might try it tommarrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know what's happening now but I hope it straightens out by Thursday. This weekend I caught crappie in 3' and as deep as 23'. Hooked one in the lower lip and I swear he was swimming upside down.:rolleyes: They were all over the place for me. Did bring home a half gallon bag of crappie, white bass and one wally fillet

Post Thanks / Like

The Tebo arm has been pretty good to me the last month, went in the back of Brush Creek Saturday in three foot of water throwing a 1/16 jig to the bank and reeling it back fast to the boat. The crappie would come up and hit it like a bass, males were on the bank and the females were about five feet off. Caught some pretty nice females and they were all still full of eggs, caught three limits in about three hours. Good Luck.

Going over there again Thursday and try it again.

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing is simple and easy in Tebo right now. Shallow, shallower, and shallowest water you can find with gravel banks. Good luck.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the idea but had a death in the familyand couldn't make it. Maybe next time.