Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Low light crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Low light crappie

Went another pond I haven't been to in a few yrs. sat. morning we caught fish great till the sun got up then they were tough. Gduck did the same by himself fri. morning , there are some ponds we fish that unless its during low light conditions or rainy you hardly get a crappie and others right down the road that they will bite on a sunny day. Maybe the water clarity has something to do with it our ponds are kinda shallow and we got lots of bald eagles and ospreys around. We ended up getting 21 crappie and some yellow perch and bluegills. Hot bait this week was a pink and chart. twister which I didn't have any of and Gduck kindly hooked me up with some. Caught some on blue and white tubes also.

Post Thanks / Like

wish they wuld start biting here or should say bite better but the weather has been so messed up it is really driving the fish crazy but the small mouth are starting to move up good so the crappie will be on the way lol.

i usea blue and white tube and a red and white tube almost all year and they are more or less my go to bait .

Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland