Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sorry to the campers......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry to the campers......

Because of an extremely busy schedule and major boat problems, I wasn't able to come and meet those of you that I haven't met yet. I do apologize that I forgot to send the rod for the raffle......Buzzy, I am depending on you to remind an old fart like me of these things!!!! Hope you all had a great time and If you get down to Stockton, look me up.......Got to get back to work on the boat......

hope the fishin' and frolickin' was a medicine to all..........JR
    Let's go Fishin'

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a problem J.R. Lots of people asking about you. Get that boat fixed and back on the lake. Crappie camp is over so the weather will get better as it always does after we have a camp.

Post Thanks / Like

JR, I sent you an e-mail in case you haven't seen it yet.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Think it was what we all needed. C U on stockton JR. thanks for all your help.
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

No problem JR got your voice mail and new you were taking care of your boat problems. Hope everthing goes well with the new one. Oh and someone stole JLT's 7 foot Outlaw so he is in need of a new one. It was not anyone at camp but a couple kids on a 4 wheeler.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you all had a great time......Ever have a get-together in winter?
    Didn't even work for me to schedule that weekend off to come to camp. Seems something always comes up!
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Missed ya, JR. I was wondering where you were. Hope you get to make it to Fall Camp. Not sure where it will be just yet but Frankie & Louie's on LOZ gets my vote.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.