Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fished at bucksaw

Post Thanks / Like

Default fished at bucksaw

all day sat. in the rain, if you can stand the rain you can catch fish.most of the fish were caught in 5 fow,no real big fish but good eaters.i did learn a good lesson.....get frog toggs...... my a.. was soaked...the bite for us was withn 2 miles from bucksaw..

Post Thanks / Like

Yea buddy, gotta gett'em when there bitting!!
    I don't have really good rain gear, basically a poncho, but if they are bitting and I'm catching, I don't mind getting wet
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on sticking with it on a nasty day.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go in sticking it out in the rain. Wonder what all this water will do to them by Wednesday? I am going to try to be up there by noon even if I have to park the RV in the parking lot! I want to get on the water as soon as I can with the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake level

Quote Originally Posted by DMW1960 View Post
    Way to go in sticking it out in the rain. Wonder what all this water will do to them by Wednesday? I am going to try to be up there by noon even if I have to park the RV in the parking lot! I want to get on the water as soon as I can with the boat.
    DM the lake has come up almost 2 feet since Friday before the rain and the creeks here are still running so it could be up 4+ feet by Wednesday and rain in the forecast. Groundhog day from past years
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Goody!! I love fishing high, fast, muddy water. Feels like victory already!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

This Morning At Bucksaw Eric Had To Go Swimming Cause The Docks At The Boat Ramp Were Under Water Thats How Much The Lake Raised Over Night...richard Made The Young Kid Go Swimming...

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

At least we will not have to worry about trying to find another campground like last year. It was day to day and then hour to hour last spring on if the campground was going to be shut down.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like good deal to me the closer the better

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    At least we will not have to worry about trying to find another campground like last year. It was day to day and then hour to hour last spring on if the campground was going to be shut down.
    No kidding - there were boats pulled up on "shore", as in being parked in the grass next to the picnic tables in the lower campsites.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast