Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Camp is almost here!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Camp is almost here!!!

Is there anyone that is not going to make it? If so shoot me a PM. I have a list of where everyone is staying and when they are arriving. I have enough name tags for everyone who would want to wear one. It may be a good idea with all the new people and with as many people who are going to be there. I am looking at over a hundred by weekend. Thanks Danny for sending the name tags.

I will try to have a poster board with some phone numbers on it of the local guys in case anyone has trouble while on the water. I will put mine on it and if any others would add there number to the list that would be great. Just in case of boat trouble or getting lost.

I will not be staying until Wed. but I will be down everyday to fish and stick around every evening to shoot the breeze around the campfire.

I look forward to meeting everyone and hope everyone has a great time while there. If anyone needs anything or has questions shoot me a PM or give me a call at 660-822-6001.

Post Thanks / Like

Jarred,
    Do you know where we can find some shrooms?
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone has been saying we just need some rain to make them really start popping. So should be able to find some next week. Would be great to have some fried up one night at camp. May be able to find some in the campground.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Man adjust you scared me

I thought you were looking for shower rooms, and you was coming to camp all stinky and all........:D mushrooms now my febable mind is clicking in....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jared,

What's your prediction on the fishing for camp? Seems to me this weather has slowed the spawning down quite a bit.......so I'm guesing you'll still be hitting the banks?

Unfortunately I won't be making this year's camp my first, but certainly have it on the "to do" list for next year.....

U

Post Thanks / Like

I will be spider rigging the first breaklines off the bank. But fish will be caught on the banks by casting roadrunners and under bobbers, spider rigging breaklines and even dipping hedge and cedars by the time camp rolls around. Rain should help prolong the spawn a little.

Post Thanks / Like

So basically..................... they'll be everywhere!

I'll be down a couple days after camp is over, so I will be eagerly awaiting a report! It's killin me right now....

Post Thanks / Like

jared your gonna have to show me this spider riggin stuff you love so much! i got to see wat it is all about lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default Matt it is

about 5 degrees above your head........:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

You'll see firsthand what 66 hooks in the water looks like next friday Jr...........:p
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast