Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Tournament 4-17

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Tournament 4-17

So who won today and how did the CDC members do that fished it?

Lets hear the details!!!!!
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

We fished the Lions Club tour out of Sterret Creek, 67 boats, 1st; Cox & Hockett with 11.? , but I think 11.91.My partner & I finished 11th ( one place out of the money) with 9.53
    (10 fish per boat)
    Big fish was 1.99, & 2nd big fish was 1.91
    We corked for most of our fish, red,whit & char. was our best producer also black & char.
    We fished the Osage arm.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ron and I finished 15th

It was a judgemental call and we lost, last year it took 10 fish to weigh over 15# so we went after the big females, well the first two were dandies, and then the struggle was on, had to go the banks and use some smaller males to make a limit..... we could have,should have went to some banks we have way up and got 10# of males, but we kept thinking 15# and that killed us.... when I see the top dogs using a lot of males in there stringer I knew we screwed up...... but hey that is fishing......had a real nice turn out 67 boats and the lions club holds a nice tournament..... lots of fun, met a lot of old friends, Heck I even spotted Charlie and Kevin 3#, should have been the other way around, they had 11.29 and big with a 1.99...... I know I have been on the water the last 9 days in a row and slept in today...... man work was never this hard......,but work wasn't that much fun.........:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

A good finish nonetheless OSS!

Next time I hit Truman I will just be happy to no tear up my new trolling motor.:o
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Default makes for a fun day when

crap happens on the water doesn't it? been there, or break the tm prop and not have a spare, it seems to vibrate a bit......or spin the hub out of the big prop, or blow a trailer tire, or ,etc always can be something, or take Matt along just so you know you will have trouble.......:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good to here from you, OSS

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    crap happens on the water doesn't it? been there, or break the tm prop and not have a spare, it seems to vibrate a bit......or spin the hub out of the big prop, or blow a trailer tire, or ,etc always can be something, or take Matt along just so you know you will have trouble.......:D
    You've been MIA for a few day's. There going to be any left for camp. LOL. Keep after um.

Post Thanks / Like

Default lots of fish left

mother nature always throws us a curve once inawhile.... slows things down a bit, but spawn will last at least a couple more weeks..... they are just re-charging their batteries.......