Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bite for camp

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Bite for camp

Hi everybody. Sorry my posts have been so infrequent, but I don't have internet access at Truman anymore and that's where I've been spending most of my time the last couple or three weeks. Needless to say, fishing has been great with lots of good fish being caught using alot of different techniques. Jared is killing them rigging, Bob's is killing them trolling, I've been doing alot of dipping, and they have been on fire on the banks with bobbers and casting sliders. Conditions have been tougher some days than others (gust to 40mph on 4/6 was bad, but you could still catch limits most days} and on the best days you could get 30 in an hour and a half. Really nice fish. Nothing like 3 high water years to make for lots of 12"+ fish to be caught. Good to see Bob, Jared, Blue Skeeter, Mathyou, Rugs, and everybody else. My guess is that things will still be really good by time for camp. If there's been any question in your mind about whether to come to Bucksaw for camp, I'd suggest that you give it try. Good food, good people, good fun and really good fishing. Looking forward to seeing everybody. Good fishing and be safe.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

30 in 90 man thats slow...........monk and i will be in and out so quick water will still be drippin off the trailerThings are stacking up to be a great bite for camp,lookin forward to it.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I'm liking our chances at camp to say the least! Sure was a good time spending some time in the boat with ya, Jimbo. It's always a pleasure. Less than 2 weeks now and I'm gettin giddy with excitement! OK, so I'm not really giddy.....but I am looking forward to it.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.