Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Who's Going!!

Post Thanks / Like

Question Who's Going!!

Anybody going to Raccoon Saturday, Maybe have a Crappie.com tourney or if not maybe Ill follow you guys around, I might learn something!! lol
    I still use one rod at a time!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

will be there all weekend. But I have to warn you I only fished it once. deep v tracker. 17' wife and son going with. Bassboat crappie is on the fence.:D Hey pan if you see me out there I will show you how mine is set up. That is if the fish give use enough time to o lol
    Last edited by eric3338; 04-08-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Eric3338, I do have some spots to fish, good ones! I just hope there under water with the lake level below normal. I will be in the Bass tracker Panfish16. I guess the state park ramps still the only one open. See yas there.
    I still use one rod at a time!!

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure I will be jumping off the fence and fishing Raccoon Sat. will be in a white javlin bass boat with rod holders front and back. Just trying to figure out if I should bring my wadders also. Will the fish still be in the creeks or will this cold front move them back into deeper water?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with panfish. I don't know if my spots afe in the water. Would be nice to see what I was fishing around tho. Just like to catch some. BY the way my Boat is black and grey with side console.

Post Thanks / Like

Definately take the waders and give Portland Mills a try...head up creek and fish any wood you can find in 3ft of water or deeper...good luck fellas, I will be there fishin on Sunday again!!!

Post Thanks / Like

They will still be in the creek....Sunday will be the best bite though I think..need a day to warm things up a lil