Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photobucket

Post Thanks / Like

Default Photobucket

I recently lost my computer to a virus. While having it restored, I also changed my email address. Once everything was restored, I contacted Photobucket by email to register my new email address. I hadn't used the site for some time and had forgotten my username and password. Photobucket sent me an email with a lot of questions that I was able to answer. There was a question about an old hotmail address that had been attached to my account a long time ago that I had no idea what it was. That would have been about 2007. I have used so many usernames and passwords at work and personally, I can't remember all of them. When I responded that I had no clue, they became indignant and said my information was not satisfactory and they would not allow me back in Photobucket. Does anyone have a suggestion how to get back into Photobucket or is there another photo site that would work with Crappie.com? I had a hard enough time learning to transfer photos from Photobucket to Crappie.com. I am among the technologically challenged!

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I just use the manage attachment feature when I want to add pics to a post and transfer the pics right off of my computer to my post. If you do this you will have to use Microsoft Paint or some other program to resize your pics to 650 X 490 before it will work.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

image shack will work with dot com
    also you can click on the paper clip right above here
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frank lawhead View Post
    image shack will work with dot com
    also you can click on the paper clip right above here
    cool, I always used photo bucket, ok but now a question about the paper clip way, what if it says the picture is to big, how do you resize it ? thanks for the help, God bless

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

You can find a free resizer using google to search for one, there are tons of them. You just go to the page and do it right there, no account or anything. The problem with using the paperclip, is the limited space.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd just sign up for a new photobucket account on your new email address.

Post Thanks / Like

you can resize a photo in MS Paint........its on your computer if you have Windows
    I can only wish to be as good as my dog thinks I am

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to sign up for a new photobucket account on my new email, but photobucket wanted me to answer a lot of questions which I couldn't remember all of. They rejected me because I couldn't tell them what html account was in effect when the account was set up in 2007. I don't have any idea what that would be. I had to get my son to set up what I have. I resubmitted my request tonight, maybe they will agree. If not, I'll try somewhere else.

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

toothpick, you make you life too complicated. Pick three user names and email accounts. Use one for your personnel use ( family and friends, bank accounts etc) and use one for other stuff (like photobucket, crappie.com), and use the third for BS or any other browsing that you do that requires you register an email address. This keeps most of the spam out of your personnel account. And stick with these for life. Also it would help if you keep a little journal with that info tucked away in you desk or somewhere along with passwords to your banking, income tax software, photobucket account and other sites that you have to sign in. You never know when the mind blows a fuse and goes blank.
    "gene"

"G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default What Gene says.

That's definitely the way to go. Good advice.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast