Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bucksaw

Post Thanks / Like

Default bucksaw

tough day on the water. put in an went up,fished every where,and the fish werent there, caught very few, fished 57...to...61 degree water an nothing. but we were fishing and thats a plus. heard cedar creek was full of boats. HAPPY EASTER...

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Easter! Hope that the fishing gets better
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Did you spot fish on your locator and at what depth? I kept waiting for that wind to die down some before i went out but it wouldn't let up.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be hitting it tommorow weather permitting. May have to put in on a gravel road to save the long run in the wind to where I am going.

Post Thanks / Like

i just talked to a local boy/ said he was up in cedar and caught a limit,took a while but o well, that cove is always to crowded so we pass on fishing there. 15fow 10feet down

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

15 of water 10 ft down is what we have been catching them at. Cedar creek is a popular place in the spring.

Post Thanks / Like

heard they were catching a few on the banks in deep water creek.

Post Thanks / Like

The wind would have been pretty brutal in Cedar Creek - when we went by there today it was blowing right up the channel....way too rough for us to try

Post Thanks / Like

if the weather levels out temp wise,the spawn at bucksaw should be during crappie camp.also the gobblin turkeys yesterday......maybe have some breast at camp....i mean turkey breast....

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude, where you been???? Ive looked all over base and half the jails looking for you. I need you to pm me you address. I got something for you :D I promiss I want send nudey pictures this time :p
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast