Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lifes not fair?

Post Thanks / Like

Default lifes not fair?

Dont know if you will be seeing any posts from me an tear-em up this weekend and its absoulutly beautiful out side! i'm having some shoulder problems and stopped to see tear-em up last night and he's thrown out his back? ironic fought snow and ice all winter and now its prime and BAM, old age sets in? we might surprise you though?

Post Thanks / Like

boy sure do hate to hear that you fellas are out of commishin for now but a day or two of rest and you's will be back at em in no time .

don't feel bad i went today for the first time this year and caught nothing but 1 perch and 4 sm. mth bass but not one crappie tried anything and everthing .
    water temp was right at 50 to 52 degrees depending on where you was in the lake but no crappie for me .

but like i said rest and item hard the next trip out ,

Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Post Thanks / Like

Well I got feeling better , a few cold beers at the dirt track yesterday helped out I think ha ha . Come on Gduck you know we like fishing in bad weather better anyway.You should put some pics of those Florida fish up on here. Got some house work done too ended up replacing the whole garage door frame yesterday before the races. Got family coming for easter today.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry about the florida pictures? tried already and for some reason pictures from my camera i cant figure out how to get on here? should of taken some with my phone too.
    again sorry everyone cause we caught alot of fish, probably 14 species i never caught before, so a real intresting trip, if i ever figure out how to get pics on here i will.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you guys get feeling better. Hey Tear I think I am going to try them this evening on one of my yaks. First chance I have had in a long while.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I'm feeling good now, I think those beers at Georgetown speedway on sat. helped my back:D Hope ya did good, I got all my trim fixed and painted now. Hope to get some fishing in this weekend.