Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ - pulling water

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ - pulling water

Does anyone know a way to find out if / when UE is pulling the lake?

We have my nephew's condo dock set up beautifully - 20 something 5ft X 5ft PVC trees hanging from the dock - over 20 to 60 ft of water.

The dock is on the inside of a major channel turn. When they're pulling the lake the crappie disappear completely. When they are not, we do very, very well. The current is surprisingly strong when they pull.

Any insight on how we might forecast weekend pull rates would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz

Try 573-365-9205

Post Thanks / Like

Ameren Hydroelectric Reporting

This gives you hour by hour data, but not a generation forcast like the # above

Post Thanks / Like

If the lake is near full pool ameren-ue will pull weekdays and not weekend if no rain coming but if water level high they pull over a weekend.. hot summer and they need elec. they pull or cold in the winter they pull ... always pull down in feb. and early march 5' or more but will have a full pool by mid may... always pull the weekend i'm going to fish .. check the Truman # also if they are discharging and not at bagnell fishing is a plus for me.. # for Truman is 1-660-438-2836
    CRANKBAIT