Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CrappieCat.Com - WARNING! BEWARE!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation CrappieCat.Com - WARNING! BEWARE!

Hey Guys, Here's the deal. Placed an order with CrappieCat.Com on March 12th. Got an email receipt from PayPal (gotta love'em) but nothing from CrappieCat. Fast forward... No order, no tracking number, no response or reply after repeated emails, phone call messages and filling out the website contact form - nada, zilch. It's in PayPal's hands now. Just trying to maybe save you all a little time, frustration, and a few bucks. To be totally fair, IF CrappieCat makes a reasonable effort to resolve this I'll post a detailed follow-up. Sometimes things aren't a bargain after all is said an done!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the trouble. Try Grizzly or Monk's - sponsors here. Bout as good as they get.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Their website looks shady. They specialize in adult "toys" but also selling camping and fishing stuff???
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 04-01-2010 at 10:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

If PP dumps on you and won't help (wouldn't surprise me) file a complaint here it works pretty good.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

The not so fine print:

IN OTHER NEWS : I AM A VERY SMALL BUSINESS TRYING TO MAKE IT HERE. I WILL MAKE MISTAKES , BUT I WILL NEVER SCREW YOU OUT OF ANYTHING. I DO ADMIT I AM SLOWER THAN SOME OTHER 'BIG' COMPANIES BUT YOU 'WILL' GET YOUR ORDER ! PLEASE ALLOW 6-10 WEEKS FOR SOME ORDERS TO GET TO YOU. I TOO AM AT THE MERCY OF OTHERS . SO SOMETIMES I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY ORDER TO GET HERE. I ACCEPT THIS , I HOPE YOU CAN TOO !! I NEVER DREAMED WE WOULD HAVE GOT AS MANY CUSTOMERS AS WE HAVE IN SUCH A SHORT TIME ! ...THANKS AMERICA !!!! WE LOVE YOU TOO !!!!
    You can read between the lines of what the guy has posted multiple times on the homepage that they get in no particular hurry to fill an order. Sounds like they have had a lot of complaints about it, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank everyone. Funny thing is I'VE ORDERED FROM THEM B4!!!! Not the "adult" stuff :D - rods, reels and such. As the site states, they were indeed a little slow but they've never pulled a stunt like this. I guess this is a 2-n-1 stunt on me - their 1st and their last.

Post Thanks / Like

Long times to ship sounds like they don't stock anything themselves. Just wait for a customer to order a product, then they go looking for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shellback View Post
    Long times to ship sounds like they don't stock anything themselves. Just wait for a customer to order a product, then they go looking for it.
    Drop Shipper

Post Thanks / Like

Default UPDATE - As Promised!!!

Wouldn't you know it, the very day (what's the odds?) after I filed a claim with PayPal, I received an email from PayPal - NOT CrappieCat - that my item has shipped today and a USPS tracking number. I hope it arrives in A1 condition and I promise EVERYONE on this board that from now until the end of time (or 10,000 1.5# crappies - whichever comes first) I will NEVER order from these people again! I feel better - thank you all for letting me get on the soapbox :p!

Post Thanks / Like

So what did you order then lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast