Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock IS Terrible Rock now

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock IS Terrible Rock now

Took off with biteme yesterday afternoon down to Flat Creek. Water up about 2 ft and quite a bit of trash. No luck on Flat Creek, so rode over to Peach Orchard. It sucked too. Graphin fish hangin on the breaks and at the mouths of coves. Nothin even on the brush we fished the other day in 16 ft. of water. In the end between us one 9 in. bass, two bluegill, and two 6 in. crappie in 3 hours. Man what an outing. Sure todays monsoon wont help matters much. Smack em in the upper lip next week!

Post Thanks / Like

Not a good report. I'm headed down to the Aunts creek area in mid April and hope to hear good reports from you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear you didn't do any good on the rock. It as been a tough lake the last few years that's for sure. the last real good year we had down there was year of 2005, which was Awesome. I was thinking (hoping) this year was going to be really good. but here comes the high water thing. which is what has really hurt us the last couple of years, down on the rock.

Post Thanks / Like

According to reports the Core was letting a lot of water out, so hopefully they can keep it from getting TOO high. Sure a lot of water going to the James from the creek behind my house!
    I'm not even going to think about going until mid to late next week
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

just hang on boy and girls and others it is going to get hot and heavy on tablerock and real soon , I am going to go down and let them fishes know just what we expect of them, on a serious note sorry about your bad day, hope it get better and soon

Post Thanks / Like

I will say that all of the shorts are encouraging for the next couple of years. Last year never really caught and shorts on the rock. But the crappie population wasnt tremendous either

Post Thanks / Like

I know your right hothead, hopefully we will be able to find the fish again on the rock, I am going to go down and spend a day just hunting brush and looking for some of our old brush we put in and the high water must have moved, luck to you on the next trip and hope to see you on the water. later man