Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: stockton secret reports

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton secret reports

been getting a few reports from stockton, several guys at the coffee shop told me and said I could tell ( you ) what they have found,

cedar ridge is producing a few big crappie, a lot of medium size crappie and a few small walley, mostly on the points and some in the mouth of coves. a few up the cuts by masters island and maze creek is getting some attention,but not to many fish as of now.

price branch area is starting to turn on the north side anyway. not a lot of monster crappie but good sizes ones, that all they told me.

I noticed today the water is up about 2.5 feet on stockton and with this rain things should pick up a bunch. some of the coves are up to almost 50dg. and sons creek up by the 39 bridge should warm up first. we have caught lots of crappie up there in the early spring, dippin the bluff on the north side and them small cuts on the north side have produced some nice walley, on the south side just east of the bridge are two good coves, real good, and some times you can find the fish right out on the flat at the mouth of the coves. you will see me there when the spawn is about over and the fish move out to the feeding grounds. so if you see the fat man in the skinney boat look for the beagle on the boat and say howdy, good fishin all

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report Beagle. You have been the Stockton lake fountain of great info the couple of days! Anyone reading these reports on Stockton, Beagle knows his crappie there and you will catch fish wherever he says.

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy Fat Man In A Skinny Boat

Post Thanks / Like

good report did you get bigger or the boat smaller?

Post Thanks / Like

both

Post Thanks / Like

So your saying instead of prefishing the lake you should hit the old coffee shop first, sound like a good idea.

Post Thanks / Like

I need to get to Stockton one of these days. It's good to know that there are informative reports coming from generous guys like you. I'll try to let people know how I do on LOZ, but if I don't give a good report it doesn't mean they can't be caught, just that I can't catch 'em.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report I 'm headed down on April the 5th be down for a week fishing c/master tournament. If u see 20 ft polar kraft boat on the water stop by and say ha
    Later Joe