Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What About Falls?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What About Falls?

Hi Crappie Folks,
    I've been reading and reading the messages but not finding any info about Falls? What's going on over there? Has it dried up? Is it polluted now?
    Also, I went fishing for the first time at the pier at Jordan last week and it was packed, but I didn't catch anything. Still it was good to be out and to see old friends. Ms. catfish

Post Thanks / Like

Default I was at the pier Fri & Sat

Did pretty well and ended up with 25 total. They were biting shallow about two hours after dark (before spring forward). I don't get many nights like those pre-spawn.

I haven't heard too much about Falls. I keep saying I'm going to start fishing it, but Jordan keeps calling me.

kev

Post Thanks / Like

we took 4 from falls on sunday, along with several white perch and green carp. about 2 ft down in 6-8 ft of water. couldnt touch anything deep. dad and mom fished it monday and tuesday and only boated 1 crappie. the fish are stacked where they should be, but seem to be lock jawed.

we're fishing jordan in the morning and hope to do better.
    God bless America

Post Thanks / Like

I took my girls down to Ledge Rock boat ramp(Falls Lake). Guys were setting up the night byte, and they were catching crappie before dark from the bank. I may be trying my hand down there very soon.
    Any Day Fishing Beats the Best Day At Work