Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: needing sum help from the LOZ boys

Post Thanks / Like

Default needing sum help from the LOZ boys

i been looking at the reports from LOZ and it seems that there all at the other end of the lake i will be staying around the 48 mm friday-monday going snagging and goin to do sum crappie fishing does anyone have a report for that end of the lake any help would be helpfull

Post Thanks / Like

sorry no help here. Capt. Cross will probably have some info.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't heard anything from up there but i'll make a call today and see if i can find something out,my guess is that fish could be caught Ed and i fished up there during the start of snagging season several times a couple of years ago and we always caught plenty of fish,fish wood on bluffs,docks and check out the backs of creeks they should be a little warmer and the fish might be on shallow flats with wood.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Id say Purvis shouldnt be much differnt than anywhere else. If the sun is shining shoot docks. Look for docks in about 15 Feet of water, that look like they belong to fishermen, cleaning tables fish baskets rod holders etc... The crappie have been commin up off the beds to warm up near the black encapuslated foam. They'll probably be only 2-4 feet deep under the foam.

Also try the back of creek coves, where warm water has been running in, they will be shallow there too 1-4 ft. Been hearing reports of good bite on baby shad jig under cork, around shallow brush....theres always minnows too!

Post Thanks / Like

Default water temp

went up monday and tuesday couldn't find water above 40 deg. went around a couple of docks and found several small fish and only a few keepers. dont think the big ones moved in yet