Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: come on Spring

Post Thanks / Like

Default come on Spring

I am so ready for Spring and some good crappie fishing. Heck even bad crappie fishing. I'm from around the Big Creek area. Are there any decent farm ponds around?
    jim

Post Thanks / Like

I wish there were as BC is tougher than what it use to be. Rathbun is the place to crappie fish though!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rathbun

Never fished there, though that is not saying much, just started fishing last year. I should head down there though. I have a cousin that has been with the DNR down there since 1973 or 74. Maybe he could show me some good spots.
    jim

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Iowa friends. Spring is on the way we are sending you some warm temps and gentle breezes. Was from Okoboji now in deep East Texas. Spring has just arrived here and the daffodils and dogwoods are in bloom. Think that you will have a few more weeks untill the Ice is off the lakes and then you can go after those slabs. The water has been high down here and they went to the timber and stayed. Our crappies are already getting ready to spawn. It has been a crazy winter all over the USA. But keep the faith.

Good Fishing

Redman

Post Thanks / Like

crazy aint the word for it