Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: small motor needed

Post Thanks / Like

Default small motor needed

hey guys, so here's the deal, im a 16 year old kid named tanner that has grown up fishing my whole life. i live on old hickory lake TN. i currently have a v hull boat but no working motor i am on the water ALL the time and this motor problem has really slowed me down. i would really apreciate it if someone out there has a hand tiller motor i may be able to buy from you. this would be much apreciated. please help a kid out that has little to no money!!! thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like

What size? I have a 5 hp briggs and Stratton I will let go for $500.00. I live in N. AL.

Post Thanks / Like

well man i actually have a 7.5 but it needs a little work. but im really looking for something between 15 and 25 thank you though.

Post Thanks / Like

let me do some asking and ill see what i can come up with...you can drive right? because ill be coming down to Ky Lake soon but dont want to make the drive all the way down to old hickory
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

yep, i can drive to ketucky that would not be a problem. i really apreciate it man. im dyind to get back on the water.