Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need help finding a boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need help finding a boat

I'm starting to look for a boat and don't know which way to turn. All I do pretty much is crappie fish at truman. My dad used to have a 17' fiberglass and my friend has a new bass tracker. Weighing the pros and cons of the two, I have no real preference as long as the motor's good. I don't know how much I want to spend, but I know I'm going to stay under $5000. I hope this will buy a boat that isn't all tore up and still has a great motor. If you guys have any suggestions or if you know of one for sell please let me know.

Thanks,
    Casey

Post Thanks / Like

I was doing the same thing a couple of months ago and could not believe the great feedback I got from this site. I am sure you will get some excellent advice.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

I have one here at Stockton you may want to see....88 Ranger 393V, 200 Evin.XP, low hrs., good condition,good troll mtr, 2 Lowrance units, still on original trlr tires! 20'3", dual console....maybe 400 hrs. on boat and motor. PM me for more info if interested.......
    Asking $5500.00 Might deal, needs batteries, aer. pumps........
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

i just sold a great little champion crappie boat sunday for $3000.00. IT was completely restored to llike new condition. sorry you missed it. i have a 1979 hydrasport, a 1987 ranger 374 , and a 1992 stratos 201 pro. i am planning on fixing up all three. hopefully all will be less than $5000 when finished. if you dont find what you are looking for let me know. maybe i can find you one.

Post Thanks / Like

You might want to look at War Eagle boats. I have one and love it. Great crappie fshing boats in all types of water.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be selling my brother-in-law's boat for him as he is in Alaska with the Coast Guard. It's a 1999 Tracker ProTeam 185 with a 90hp merc. Overall good boat that needs some cleaning, but no real fixin if you know what I mean. Don't quote me at this time, but will definitely be less than $5000. Boat is currently at LOZ. Let me know if you're interested.
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Call bass pro in Columbia I saw a nice aluminuim with a nice four stroke on it. I don't know how much but looked like a deal.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

My winter project was restoring a 16' lowe with a 50 hp Johnson, new marine plywood, new carpet, bigger trolling mtr.New tires, etc, under $3000, PM if interested .