Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rapala

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rapala

Listen up guys, this young fellow who we know on crappie.com as Rapala #1 is 16 or 17 years old. He loves fishing especially crappie fishing. He has been a real trooper during the crappie condo project. He has attended every meeting, every work session, works his heart out, stayed all day everytime. He has asked to fish with some of us guys, so he could learn how to crappie fish. I can make room for another grandson, how about some others. Rapala told me that Kellog has already invited him to fish from his boat anytime. Lets do what we can to help this outstanding young man become a better crappie fisherman.

Last edited by poppop; 02-22-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you PopPop. Rapala is a super nice guy who works his butt off. I am not the best Crappie fisherman out there, but I know how to catch them. It would be nice to have a young man like Rapala to fish with. I have a son who son who is 27 that I adopted, when I married his mother, when he was 5. He has never showed an interest in fishing, unless it was on a dang video game. So I guess what I am trying to say is I would be happy to take a young man like Rapala on as a second son. Rapala, call me anytime, and if we can work it out we will try to sore lip a bunch of them Crappies. I am sending my phone # in a PM.

Kellog

Post Thanks / Like

Kudo's young man. If you ever get a chance to travel to Louisiana, you'll be welcome on my boat anytime. Thanks also to all who are providing these opportunities to the young folks to become involved in the outdoors.
    "Hello, My name is Bill, and I'm a tackleholic"

Post Thanks / Like

I would be happy to take you out fishin Rapala, just let me know when. I'll be at the next condo drop. We can talk then.

Post Thanks / Like

i was once in his shoes and know the feeling! always welcomed on my boat, unfortunatly i fish Norman more (a little drive), but do plan to make a few HR spring trips, and summer nightstalks.
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

poppop:
    I tryed to send Rapala a PM , But it would not accept the name for me, if you speak to him would you please give him my cell #, or I will talk to him Sat.
    boots

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    poppop:
    I tryed to send Rapala a PM , But it would not accept the name for me, if you speak to him would you please give him my cell #, or I will talk to him Sat.

Sorry boots..his member name is Rapala #1

Post Thanks / Like

+1 for good people. they getting harder to find nowadays.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Poppop when we are down there in April he is welcome to come fish awhile with some of us one morning or afternoon and if he is inclined to try it up here on Rhodhiss have him contact me and we'll try to get him out up here sometime too.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Rapala, if you can go this Fri or Sat, send me a message and we'll try to find some of those condos we put in, I can remember a few that was put in before lunch myself.