Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guided Crappie Fishing Trip on eBay

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guided Crappie Fishing Trip on eBay

I got bored and put a fishing trip on eBay if anyone is interested Click Here.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it's going just fine with only 3 bids out there so far. Who knows, You might get more than you do for a booking.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Does it also cover room and Board.. + Travel.. LOL Just kidding. I bet someone will get a great trip.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up selling on ebay

Passed your link on to a couple of friends hoping they will purchase your trip as a Christmas present to me!!!!! About selling on Ebay. Is it hard to set up to sell and is there a fee to sell on ebay? I am thinking about selling some items I no longer need.
    Everyone has a secret talent they didn't know about until tequila.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Boat49:

That's a good idea - getting someone to by you a fishing trip for Christmas. I sell quite a few gift certificates this time of year. I even have a few folks that buy gift certificates for their friends and then come along on the trip!

It's not hard at all to get set up to sell stuff on eBay. It does take a while to get your "Rating" built up so folks are willing to purchase from you.

There is a small fee for posting an auction - 2 or 3 bux for a basic listing. Then there is a fee based on how much the item sells for. I think it ends up costing me less than $10 for these auctions - I'll find out when this one is over. I haven't done one since last winter.

I sell a few fishing trips on there this time of year primarily for the exposure. It's very targeted advertising and I usually get several hundred "hits" on each auction. It works out OK because most folks will fish another day while they are here and I've developed several repeat customers from my eBay auctions.

I'll run another one when this one is over.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to those that bid on my auction. I have another one starting this morning if anyone is interested.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7205187848
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jerry I just cruised around your site and I like your pictures. Looks like there is a whole lot of catching when they go out with you. About how long of a drive is it from Columbus, Oh to your area? Good luck with your auctions and your guide service.
    fishintiger

Look for me on Ohio Game Fishing I'm fishintiger there too.

Still searching for that 20 inch crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Default jerry

The link you posted for your second trip on ebay. You put up this morning is not working.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm Patrick, works when I click on it. Try it again and let me know if it still won't work for you.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fishintiger:

We catch a few every now and then. Mapquest says it's about 775 miles from Columbus, OH to Hot Springs, AR. Get three or four guys together, split up the driving and the expenses and come get a mess or two!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast