Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spooning For White Bass

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spooning For White Bass

I watched the G-3 sportsmans program yesterday about wintertime spooning action at Tablerock Lake for whitebass. I realize this site is all about crappies but I am looking for some other action to get me through this terrible winter. Does anyone have any knowledge to share about this to help me out? I am very familiar with the method discribed on the show yesterday but I lack the knowledge of the lake, Any help here would be appriciated!! THANKS!!

Post Thanks / Like

what would you like to know, the best white bass fishing close to me, cape fair, is in the james river, flat creek area, point 15, but the white bass are all over the lake, shell knob area, kings river, lots of them in white river below the beaver lake dam, arround eagle rock area, good white bass fishing on the whole lake. these are just area close to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I have fished the white river from paridise island up to Beaver Lake dam many times during the spring spawning run but I am looking for areas where they can be located and caught during winter before the spawning run up the rivers.

Post Thanks / Like

Pardon me I ment to say Holiday Island, sorry!

Post Thanks / Like

yea holliday island is great, good walley fishing there also, if you put in on the missouri side, say eagle rock ramp, at the camp ground, you can go under the bridge to the north and fish the flat down river all the way to Rock Creek, or keep going towards shell knob and when you get to kings river,white river junction point 22 good deep water there,and good fishing. you can use wiggle warts with a 1/4 ounce sinker out in front of the lure and count down to where the fish are showing up on the graff and real slow and bam hit, road runners bounced off the bottom also, I hardly ever fish for white bass, but I know how and do ok when I do fish for them sometimes my fishing buddy wants a mess to eat and we keep a bunch of 1lb or less fish, good luck and let me know if I can be of help I only live about 20 minutes form table rock

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks beagle man for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

i know how to find them just get out all your spidder rigging rods get them all fishing them wait for the most inconvienant time and thats when the white bass will strike!!!!!!!!!! you will konw when u run over a school of them!!!!!!!!lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty 79 View Post
    i know how to find them just get out all your spidder rigging rods get them all fishing them wait for the most inconvienant time and thats when the white bass will strike!!!!!!!!!! you will konw when u run over a school of them!!!!!!!!lol
    LOL!!! Been there and done that, what a mess!

Post Thanks / Like

A fisherman I know asked me if I wanted to spoon and I punched him in the face. Now I know what he was talking about. I'd better call him and apologize.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Papermouth View Post
    A fisherman I know asked me if I wanted to spoon and I punched him in the face. Now I know what he was talking about. I'd better call him and apologize.

G.
    That's Hilarious Stuff!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast