Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: signatures

Post Thanks / Like

Default signatures

hey guys im trying to post a pic to my signature however all my signature permissions are blocked. how do i get this corrected? i can't even do a smiley on it.
    FRANK NEMKE--SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND BUY AMERICAN!!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Frank ....

there's no reason for your signature options to be blocked, that I know of.

When you go into your User CP page, and click on Edit Signature .... what do you see What options are available for you ??

You do know that you have to have pictures downsized to a certain size limit ... pictures may have to be on a website or hosting site ... you have to copy/paste the IMG address of pictures into your signature box.

Are you having trouble with the size of the picture you want in your signature ... or is it that you can't figure out how to copy/paste the image address ... or do you just not have signature posting/editing capabilities available in your User CP ??

I'll be back on late tonight, and I'll check back and see if you've been helped already ... if not, I'll address the problem as best I can, given whatever info you're able to provide. If that don't work, there's always another option --- send a PM to "Slab" (Ed - site owner/admin) and explain it to him, and let him fix it (if something is amiss) or explain how you can go about fixing it.

... hang in there, we'll get it sorted out

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

if i go to edit my signature down on the bottom of the page under signature permissions this is what i see--all no's

Allow BB Code No
    Allow HTML No Allow Smilies No
    Can Upload Images for Signature No
    Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No
    FRANK NEMKE--SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND BUY AMERICAN!!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Ouch !! ...

I'll have Ed look into it.

The HTML permission is closed for EVERYONE, but the others are closed for some other reason ... and I'm not quite sure why.

It could be something as simple as your having joined right when Ed was editing the site functions, and these are just artifacts that were overlooked ... or it might be that you have to establish yourself to a certain degree (certain number of posts) before these functions open for you. I don't really know .. which is why I'm turning this over to the Boss :p

Hang tight ... cp

Post Thanks / Like

some sites u have to post a few times before they open

Post Thanks / Like

You get that after 100 posts. It used to be less, but we were plating with the semi private forums, and the "promotion" to the second level user was raised to 100 posts per request. I guess I can change it, but for now it's set to 100 posts before you can get those signature permissions. Anyway, Redneckfrank I gave you that promotion manually so you should be all set.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best