Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Valpo Chain 2-14-10

Post Thanks / Like

Default Valpo Chain 2-14-10

Got out for the evening bite and the vex was lite up!! Caught several 9-10 inchers and then this nice 12 incher.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish! Great job- you are keeping us softwater guys ready for spring with your pics!

Thanks for posting!

Will spring get here soon!?!

Post Thanks / Like

I went that evening too and fished 15 fow and found fish suspended in 8 to 10 ft. anything deeper than that on the flasher would not bite. Had a good night of fishing, if i could figure out how to post a pic i would show some off. great catch....

Post Thanks / Like

Got on the ice at 6am and the bite was on. Caught a few decent crappie and missed a few. Was marking fish pretty steady until about 7:30am. Starting to move around and try some different depths. I had been in about 20 ft of water. Tried 15, 8 and then 25. Caught a couple perch and one more crappie at about 9:30am. Tried a green and blue jignrap with no luck. All my fish came on a green glow jig tipped with a beemoth. Quite bit of snow on the ice, when it melts, it's going to be mess. Some of it was melted and slushy. You need your rubber boots. It was good to be out.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi

Hi Mike, Nice job! looks like the bite is early morning right now . Going out early tomorrow to see what happens . and yes , it is good to be out. PS. I left you a PM