Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Maybe the good news is..........

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maybe the good news is..........

we may have some new "lay downs" to fish after all this wind. I sincerely hope no one gets one on their house or boat. After all the snow and rain now the tropical force winds. What's next? What a Winter! I surely hope the weather is about to settle down now and maybe my work will pick back up as well. Just venting and waiting for spring. Take care, Chuck.
    Capt.C........Life's short. Be a friend. Eat good. Have fun and fish hard!

Post Thanks / Like

Right with ya. I moved down here from AK two years ago and thought I was done with winter weather getting in the way. If a tree fell on my boat I think I'd break down. Guess I'll move it out in the front yard.

Post Thanks / Like

you go ahead and vent chuck. hey, for some of us this is what we do. if i can't fish, well i just don't much else beside work. i looked at the boat yesterday and wondered what that corn blend was doing to my fuel rail just sitting there. i've got 16 trolling rods that need fresh string, maybe if i do 1 a day.......naw water will still be muddy i figure. hope your work picks up chuck. i haven't forgot i owe you money. i'll try and call this week and see if we can complete our business.

Post Thanks / Like

Today would be a good day to troll from the bank using a kite. All you need is a skyhook and about 30yds of shoreline. Dang it, I can't find my shoreline! Beware of breezes in your bloomers!LOL!

Kellog

Post Thanks / Like

Default No Problem Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLEMAN View Post
    you go ahead and vent chuck. hey, for some of us this is what we do. if i can't fish, well i just don't much else beside work. i looked at the boat yesterday and wondered what that corn blend was doing to my fuel rail just sitting there. i've got 16 trolling rods that need fresh string, maybe if i do 1 a day.......naw water will still be muddy i figure. hope your work picks up chuck. i haven't forgot i owe you money. i'll try and call this week and see if we can complete our business.
    Give me a call and we'll try to put this together if we don't get blown away.
    Capt.C........Life's short. Be a friend. Eat good. Have fun and fish hard!