Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loz Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz Report

well started out slow, then it picked up, fished the grand glaze up by robys launch, not many caught there, so decided to run up to brown bend, fished doolittle bottom. they were not biting there either. well ran up to the dam below truman slow trolled for walley and crappie,no bites,what the heck, well back down streem to gravois arm no luck, now what,back to pb2 fish the trees there dip some cedars, couldnt find the fish. wow what a night, to much rabbit for supper one to many helpings of traters and gravy. BAD DREAM MAN

crappie up.

got ya bugs.

I am so bored

Post Thanks / Like

We saw you but couldn't catch up with you!!!!
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

It would have been a nightmare if you did fish the dead sea that i so affectionatly call my home lake...........not to mention you would have covered about 200 niles of water with that trip,a very smart man once told me it wont be long so hang on ole buddy we'll cover some of that water before long.Until then stay away from those rabbits they're starting to mess with your head.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I made down to LOZ this weekend. Ice in back of coves of
    Regatta Bay were breaking up Saturday. Didn't bring boat with me.
    I fished the dock -no luck. But I didn't give it much time either.

Z21
    How's it going : One foot in the grave, one foot on a banana peel, twenty people pushing !!!

Post Thanks / Like

just got in from running the dogs this day, new pup started yesterday,and he really put it on today, I love it when a new pup starts, now back to the fishing nightmare, been so long since I have been I am getting the crappy shakes, went to the neighbours and milked 5 of his holsteins just so I could feel the tug. niccccccceeee.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    just got in from running the dogs this day, new pup started yesterday,and he really put it on today, I love it when a new pup starts, now back to the fishing nightmare, been so long since I have been I am getting the crappy shakes, went to the neighbours and milked 5 of his holsteins just so I could feel the tug. niccccccceeee.
    You need help Beagle!:D The kind that is provided by mother nature. I know what you mean about pups catching on in the field. When I was a kid I coon hunted all the time and it sure brought a smile to my face when a pup hit that first tree. Sure was a lot of fun when the instincts finally took over for them.

Post Thanks / Like

that's what I am talking about, it was a hoot when he got a snoot full, wound up like an 9day clock

Post Thanks / Like

This Nightmare U Are Referring To Wouldnt Be The After Affects Of Tooooooooooo Much Hooch Now Would It Old Buddy?just Checking,,,,,hang In There As Some One On Here Said It Would Get Better
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thats one of the true highs in the outdoor world,when a pup you raised finally gets it and gets arfter ole peter bunny.......awesome.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

and Jamie to top it all off he is starting out with a yoddling type ball mouth up down up and up higher, going to get after them in the morning, a little advice I am running jonn henry and the big yellow dog with him the trees will shake the ground will rumble,the clouds will part, and ole brear rabbit will head for the hills. John Henry is one power driving hound barks 80 times a minute on the track. let er go boys and get the small children and timid women in the house.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast