Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Decals

Post Thanks / Like

Default Decals

im working on the sign for beagel for camp i have it 90% done but i can not get the mo decal to print out right with the color the crappie comes out purple.. so im looking to see what is the biggest decal that u all have to use on the sign. the size that rugs posted for me in my last post to copy is the size im looking for roughly 8x8 or 10x10.so im looking for the person that got these made for us and needing to find out if we can get a few of these made in the sizes above so i can get these on the signs and get them posted on here for all can see. and im also trying to get a banner made that says missouri cdc crappie camp thats 3'x5'....so if u all could give me a hand it would help me out alot
    thanks all
    champ

Post Thanks / Like

Default I checked on getting a flag

3x5 made and wow they wanted $160, so I give up that notion, and then I consider a deck of playing cards with different pics of members on it, order of 100 was $1500, another idea shot to hell..... gary or JJ is the one that had the decals made so u might pm him and see if they would make a bigger decal since they already have the logo.......good luck and thank you for your work.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking if you would just make the banner with out it and leave the 4 corners of it empty. Then you could just stick a MO CDC sticker in each corner when you get to camp with it. I would pay for the stickers if that would work.

Post Thanks / Like

Champ you have a pm

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Champ you have a pm
    jj u got a pm back
    thanks champ