Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hope to help

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hope to help

Well folks it is time to drop your lines and start crooking them in. Let me have a few seconds to give encouragement. Lets have a good year of fun . Practise good safety,show respect for others,and be greatful for the great outdoors. May all your days be filled with sunshine, good catches, and lots of fun. Before you leave your driveway ask God for a safe trip and thank Him for our freedom and the great outdoors. Watch for me "Slopehead" 1642 ALWELD with a 50 hp Yamaha. See you on the water and may God add his blessings to your Crappie fishing this year...Mathew 4:19
    Slopehead
    Matthew 4:19

Post Thanks / Like

Amen
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Hat55 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slopehead View Post
    Well folks it is time to drop your lines and start crooking them in. Let me have a few seconds to give encouragement. Lets have a good year of fun . Practise good safety,show respect for others,and be greatful for the great outdoors. May all your days be filled with sunshine, good catches, and lots of fun. Before you leave your driveway ask God for a safe trip and thank Him for our freedom and the great outdoors. Watch for me "Slopehead" 1642 ALWELD with a 50 hp Yamaha. See you on the water and may God add his blessings to your Crappie fishing this year...Mathew 4:19
    AMEN, AMEN and AMEN
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks slopehead & same back at Ur. Sure can't put it anybetter than that, Amen
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default God's blessing to us...

I agree. God blesses us with everything we have...both needs and wants. He knows our hearts...what hurts, what makes us happy. And so, He looks at our interests and allows us our jobs, our families, our friends, our abilities. This includes the creation of the world that we are borrowing from Him while we are here on this earth for such a short time. So, yes, fish and enjoy...but just as we do with our freedom and our soldiers...don't forget where our outdoors come from. It is all a blessing.