Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Electric wheel chair rod holder

Post Thanks / Like

Default Electric wheel chair rod holder

I work with disabled veterans. One of the big deterants to getting these guys fishing is a rod holder that can be attached to an electric wheel chair arm. Keeping in mind their disability my leave them with only one usefull arm its going to take someone with greater domestic engineering skills than mine to come up with a solution. So any all suggestions will be GREATLY!!!appreciated by the guys. THANKS LOADS

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

PondHopper,

I think it is excellent that you are trying to figure this out. Sadly, all of my "engineering skills" involve duct tape. However, I am sure there are some guys on here (Cane Pole for one) who might be able to come up with some good ideas.

That said, I KNOW that there are also a ton of folks on here (whether mechanically gifted or not) who would be glad to be involved in such a project. Once you get it figured out, and are ready to move into the production phase, I (for one) would be happy to contribute, to help offset the cost!!!

Keep us posted, and let us know if there is ANY way we can assist!!!